6/22/08

all things shiny...

I've had a slight obsession with gold shoes lately... anyways, these bad boys caught some nice afternoon light the other day and I couldn't resist snapping a pic.. I know, I'm such a dork.



Anyways, I've decided that the first person to buy me these will be my new best friend for life:



Not only are they adorable, but they incorporate my other obsession, scallops... like I said, bff FOR LIFE.

OK screw that, I'll just buy them myself ;)


A few runner-ups:









Geesh I need to go to bed... no. more. shopping.

3 comments:

Keyse said...

Its like someone made those shoes just for you! Oh, and I see they have your size. So nice :)

Jessica Sutton said...

like i said, bff for life... although you, my friend, already will be so now i have to think of another incentive... damn.

Bayjb said...

Oh those are cute in the light :) I prefer silver over gold because my skin is so pale, I just look odd with gold shoes.