2/23/09

your brooklyn baby...


Happy Monday everyone!
I would be lying if I didn't say I am so excited to be guest blogging while Jess gets tan and surfs around Costa Rica. I am new to the blogging world so here I am kinda just getting my feet wet. :)

So a little about me...
My name is Vic and I live in Brooklyn, work as a graphic designer and photographer for the sak and elliott lucca and have a dog names Bean who serves as my best friend and vacuum cleaner. I kinda live for photography and vintage knickknacks as well as traveling the globe.
Jess has been my best friend for about 8 years now and serves as a big inspiration to me daily.

Well, I see I am in good company here with my other guest bloggers, so I hope that communally, we can bring you some cool digs!

I will leave you with these little treasures I grabbed from popgive.com.

bull.
















chicken.
















tiger.














I mean, continents in the shape of animals...genius! But where, I ask, is the llama?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's never enough llama action

Anonymous said...

I'm a Taurus! Love the bull!

amie said...

very cool!

Jessica Sutton said...

no llamas? that's bull.

hehe

Vic said...

Right? Maybe they take special requests:)

Sutton said...

You're pretty good Vic (for a non-sutton):)