4/29/08

today i learned....

how to embed images into gmail...

I know it sounds silly and simple but so help me god, I've never been able to it. Not a big deal but it
has prevented me from doing email blast for some clients.

Anyways, for all those out there who don't already know:
1. find the image online (or upload it to a site so it can live online)
2. select the image by dragging the mouse over it (it will turn grey when selected)
3. simply copy the image (command+c)
4. go to your gmail message and turn on "rich formatting"
5. paste the image into the body of the email (command+v)
6. blast away

It's so easy that I honestly feel slightly stupid for even posting this. Whatever. If I
didn't know how, no doubt there are other just-as-clueless folk out there.

xoxo

1 comment:

Keyse said...

Thanks! I have always wondered how people did that