10/12/09

silly blogger...



So the other night, after having my typical panic attack over project deadlines, the stresses of running my own business, my not going to yoga in forever slash feeling out of shape, and constant worry over my inability to stop shopping and save money, I confessed to Dave that I was also feeling a serious lack of love on my blog. "I just don't get it, no one comments anymore.. have my readers stopping loving me??!?" (in my winiest, little girl voice). Of course Dave shrugged his shoulders, poured me more wine and did his best job consoling me. But the fear was still there - had you guys left me?

Well, the silly girl I am, had um somehow turned off all my comment notifications a few weeks/months ago... ((insert embarrassed, blushing face here)). Yeah, I just went into my settings and realized that, alas, I had selected this panic-inducing scenario.

So thank you for the love - I finally did the most basic thing and scrolled through my blog and realized there were comments that had gone unnoticed for weeks now!! Sigh, I am crazy.

I love you.
And thank you for loving me.
Jessica

photo by Bambo

5 comments:

chloe said...

haha,
thats the kind of thing i would do!
so here's the first comment to your post - im new but i like it! x

Vic said...

who could ever stop loving you?

ps. i ALWAYS have those panic attacks. i have convinced myself that they are healthy. :)

Josclyn said...

I look at all your blogs,you are loved!

SK said...

of course we love you, jessica!

Debbie Zarnay said...

the visions you display always let me see more inside of you...