2/10/09

beachy...

Planning my outfit for Jen's wedding in Costa Rica on the 28th and am getting so excited to be a part of all the festivities!!! Not only am I thrilled for the open bar, but I can't wait to see two of my favorite people exchange such an important moment in their lives. So beyond grateful to be a part of it all.



I've only gotten as far as the dress (Cynthia Vincent in red jacquard silk) but scouted a few gold accessories on Urban Outfitters that I'm going to scout out this weekend...
Loving the turquoise and gold necklace! Oh and some basic gold gladiators.

Anyways, all suggestions welcome :)

2 comments:

Your Girlfriend is Ugly said...

In case you couldn't hear me LOLing from the office next to yours the copy and paste of your head is fabulous.

Love the dress! Have a wonderful time.

Vic said...

perfect dress choice. Would love to see a wide ivory bracelet with that strandy necklace.