10/22/08

notable...

I came home yesterday to find my favorite issue of ID magazine waiting for me - the New + Notable issue! Only had the chance to flip through so far but this way-cool creation jumped out at me. Definitely one of those "why didn't I think of that?" products...







The Wirepod is a multi-outlet power pod (four grounded outlets with extension cord and surge suppressor). Not sure of the price but you can win it if you go to id-mag.com.

OK enough geek-talk for today... don't worry, I'll be posting more of my fav's from this issue later ;)

3 comments:

Keyse said...

This is awesome, thanks for posting!!!!!!!!

Juxtaposition Design said...

What! That is only the sweetest idea ever! How many times (especially college students) have we struggled with a horrendous mess of chords and surge protectors...obviously that meant there needed to be a solution but we just weren't slick enough to think of one!

Anonymous said...

OMGIWANTTHAT!