8/5/08

toys...

Well, grounded or not, it was due time to splurge on something big. No, not the Louboutin Very Brode pumps... but something much much geekier.

Say hello to my little big friend:



25.5 inches of LCD bliss... it's actually kinda silly how big it is, it makes me feel very mini in comparison! Dave and I set it up tonight and couldn't help but laugh cuz, well, it's massive. But, like a kid at christmas, I've been playing with it all night, calibrating the colors and smiling ear-to-ear at the amount of space I have for my projects.

Gotta love ebay...

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

You are going to love it. I have a very large Mac, and when I first bought it I was thinking it was sort of excessive, but now I'd be lost without it. Enjoy!

Keyse said...

Thats a monster! Yes, ebay is the best! I bet your work will look lovely on it

Unknown said...

i have monitor envy!!!!
your blog has gotten sooooo great. i'll have to make sure it is a daily read. xo

Lisa said...

WOW. I have monitor-envy in a BIG way! I thought Bry had a phat screen but whoa girl, that's some work space 'ya got there - amazing.