8/10/08

hues...

Wow - what an amazing weekend! Starting with a delicious triple-date dinner at Erica's adorably-decorated apartment on Friday, then off to yoga training where I actually got up and taught a yoga sequence put together by yours truly in front of my classmates (now, this might not sound like a big deal but my heart was beating out of my chest the entire time), then returning home to some awesome emails from some of you (which only made my weekend-high grow by the second) and closing the whole thing up with a mini-date night at Franklin Cafe with Dave... perfect!

That being said, I figured what better way to start off this new week than with some brightly-colored interiors :)

Being a bit burnt-out, I've lazily turned to some starred entries in my google reader for inspiration. The following pics are taken from one of my fav blogs, desire to inspire. Enjoy!


Mark Roskams


Mark Roskams


Mark Roskams


Mark Roskams


Christina Schmidhofer


Christina Schmidhofer

1 comment:

Keyse said...

I would love to get a better look at the rug on the top picture - the walls are beautiful as well