7/7/08

raw...

Not sure if anyone else out there is obsessed with HGTV's Design Star like myself but a few weeks ago, Stephanie and Jennifer did a living room and painted this AMAZING 1000-lb, raw wooden table white - I was floored. It was so stunning and they got an amazing deal on it it - then went ahead and covered all the natural veins and personality with an ugly white paint. I kinda yelled at the TV....



Anyways, since that episode I've been looking everywhere online for a similar table to no avail... Yes, I know I don't even have a kitchen/dining room to put it in but hopefully will someday and would like to know where to get one when that someday is a reality...


smaller but close...


not close but I like the chair to the left... :)


still not close but I LOVE the legs of this one, especially in the cement room...

So, if you're "in the know" of a retailer that produces similar wooden tables, preferably refurbished (yes, i know it's super trendy right now but whatever), please fill me in.


Thanks!

-jess

3 comments:

Bayjb said...

Good god painted it white??? WTF were they thinking? I like the finished product but come on, that's a bad decision.

Jessie Cacciola said...

LOVE the raw woodsy look.

Anonymous said...

check out these tables on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_6&listing_id=12287137

i've been drooling over them, but since i don't have that much to drop on a table i'm going to have my dad make me one.

and whyyyyy oh why did they paint that table?!