7/17/08

all mine...

what's the one thing a kid wants to do when told they can't eat candy?



I was bad today and am hoping dave won't read this.

See by Chloe Bib Front Blouse.

It might be a little plain but it was a "wardrobe-staple" love at first sight.



God bless Gilt Group. This was my first purchase through them so I think that means Jackie (who invited me) gets $25? If you wanna join, send me your info and I'll send you an invite (hope I don't get kicked out or something for posting this!!). It's an awesome site but you have to act fast since things sell out like whoa. The deals, however, are unbeatable.

xoxo

2 comments:

Jeannie Vincent said...

omg--that site would be trouble with a capital T.

ps--a blog you might like [if you don't already]: http://brocadedesignetc.blogspot.com/

i really like brocade home and i enjoy a blog post or two from them every now and again

:)

Brooke Ferrell said...

I am interested in the Gilt club membership, my email is brookeferrell@gmail.com. Please let me know how to become a member!
Thanks and I love your site!