7/10/08

achillea millefolium...

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so dave and I drove up to new hampshire for a yummy chinese dinner. On the table was a beautiful arrangement hand-picked by my step-mother, straight from my dad's garden...


all from fabulous-flickr - clockwise from top left: lil moxey, Melissa @ PPC, brighterworlds, Thomas Johnson, jstbtrflyz2, Thomas Johnson

The little red yarrows (archillea millefolium) look shockingly similar to this blog's namesake - so delicate and intricate. They were paired perfectly with some red lilies and white daisies.

After dinner, my dad took me out to the garden to show off his perennial success and had it not been raining, I would've stayed and taken pictures for hours. He's truly a master gardener.


lil moxey

1 comment:

Bayjb said...

Oh those flowers are so beautiful. I love the color and everything. Gorgeous.