6/18/08

well duh...

Every once in a while, I get into a funk where all I want to do is sleep - I get all lethargic and lazy, down on life.... Usually this happens when I take an impromptu hiatus from all things active...

Well, stubborn me insists on waiting until becoming
alllmost clinically depressed until the light bulb goes off yelling at me to "GO TO YOGA!". Then, I inevitably go and return home, sweaty as all hell, happy as a clam.



Well tonight, Keyse, Sarah and myself braved the 105ยบ baptiste studio to sweat out all the funk and wring out our toxins... nothing in the world beats hot yoga. And, of course, we all left saying "we should do it every week!", all glowy in our happy bodies :)

Anyways, that's all I've got. I feel good and feeling good makes you want others to feel good! Go be active. It's truly the only way to stay sane.

wow. it's midnight. sleep tight!


····························
····························


oh and btw, if you're a yogi and live in the Haverhill area, my mom just opened a new studio, right on Merrimack St.!
check out
www.zarnayyoga.com for more info
(...and yes, I'm in the process up updating the site - geesh!)

2 comments:

Keyse said...

I'm going to the gym after work today! I love what one good workout can do :)

Jessica Sutton said...

oh yeay!!! I'm happy to have taken part in the cheering up of your body ;) xoxoxooooooo