6/13/08

i love a good shopping bag...

One of my fav companies, Free People, just announced they are opening up the floor to any and all creatives to design their spring '09 shopping bags!



I wish I was more of a pattern-person but who knows, maybe I'll give it a whirl in my non-existant free-time :) JHill, if you're reading this, so help me god - you need to enter!

Each person is allowed one submission to be designed in a cool color pallette (greens and blues) and the winner will have their name on the bag along with a $200 gift cert (seems a little cheap to me, considering their clothes average $100/piece but whatever... still very cool). All the details are listed here.

If you take a whirl, I'd love to see your ideas - I'll even post them here for the world (aka the 20 people that read this) to see!

xoxo




oh and if you don't already, you should totally subscribe to free people's blog - lots of color and insights.

No comments: