5/9/08

chirping through friday...

I admit, I've been on a bit of a shopping spree lately. But between all the summer dresses and mj bags (LOVE that discount), I've actually been spending the most on "home office" stuff! Who knew, right?

This being my first year filing as a freelance designer, I left the horrid h+r block wracking my brain, trying to be sure I didn't leave anything out in hopes of getting more money back from mr. bush.

Yes, I had learned all too quickly the beauty of writing things off as deductions. So I've since had a blast finally purchasing all the yummy design books in my amazon wishlist, new RAM for my mac mini, and the best yet - some dee-lish cuteness from See Jane Work.

I can't wait to get home and set up my sunny workspace (which will hopefully look like below when I'm done)!



Ok, ok maybe not as overwhelmingly-green. But you get the idea.

In the meantime, I couldn't help but open up this guy and test out his paper clip holding mastery while still at work... he even chirps when you shake him :)



But I'm done for now. I swear. Done. NO MORE SHOPPING.

xoxo

1 comment:

Keyse said...

I dont believe you...about the not shopping...hehehe ;)